1) Older daughter is skiing at Wilmot Mountain on the IL/WI border. Thankfully they make their own snow as it is 47 degrees here. Cost for this: $53. Didn't have to buy anything, made due with what we have.
2) Younger daughter is out at her friend's house. We hosted her sleepover last night with two friends. I'm under the weather and she and her friend made me breakfast in bed and cleaned my house.
3) Thankfully my boys rediscovered Pet Pet Park, an online game place and they've managed to keep themselves occupied.
4) I wish my cold would go away. I feel baaaad.
5) My best friend's refrigerator broke and she's in a boot from a foot injury and I couldn't take her appliance shopping today. We went out for breakfast and I took her shopping to Walgreen's for toilet paper and Kleenex. I caught her cold.
6) Pay day today. Everything is on autopilot.
7) DH picks up rent today.
8) Nothing much more than that to report.
February 17th, 2012 at 12:38 pm